Monday, July 14, 2008

What I Did...

okay, some updates of what i've been up to for the past last month of M.I.A...[delayed post ;p ]

#1) me & ctea attended this musical theater called "Dancing Thru Broadway" held at the bandaraya theater on 27th June..it was for charity..we got free tickets from fino tho, hehehe..it was great as it was my first time..i was so intrigue by the young performers, very talented & such lovely voices..the most amazing part was the tap dancing performed by young kids, they looked like 12-16yr old..all the musical were from movies such as 'the phantom of the opera', 'grease', 'mary poppins', etc..this event was an appetizer, meaning that i wanna go see more musical, hehe..i had loads of fun, now i know the thrill & excitement of watching theater ;) ..uwaaah!!! tak puas tengok tau :(

#2) i went for a job interview [4th July]..it was something unexpected..the datin called me around 9am & said that i had an interview with them at 1130am..the worst part was i only had about 2hrs of sleep coz i've been down with a fever since the week before..so, being a kelamkabut person, i panicked..but then after a short talk with my parents, i managed to pull myself together..the interview was ok, had to write a short essay tho coz they wanted to see my usage of english..anyway, there were a few other candidates..so, not sure if i'll get it but i'm hoping for the best ;)

#3) my parents came down to KL, was here for a whole week [5-12 July]..so, i've been their personal driver..went out everyday except 1 day we stayed at home coz i was so exhausted..during the whole day at home my dad was like trying so hard to make me bring him jalan-jalan, saying "ko tidak mau bawa bapa jalan-jalan kah? bukan selalu bapa di KL..kita pusing-pusing dalam kereta pun boleh"..hahahaha, my dad is a certified "kuat jalan" person ok..he can't stay at home 1 whole day..must go out even for juz an hour..so, finally he resorted to the swimming pool alone
, his favourite past time when he's here (me & my mum can't swim & we never were that excited about lepaking at the vista's pool, don't ask why k)..when he comes back from the pool, he's full of stories, it's either about the children he swam with or what he found amusing!

#4) managed to have a breakfast session with ctea on friday [11 July] at a mamak in Cyberjaya when my tutoring job was cancelled for that day coz the little girl had an asthma attack & was in the hospital..yes, i'm a part time tutor for a standard 1 pupil..teaching B.M & maths ;) ..it's a 3hrs once a week thingy..hehehe, don't play-play u know ;p

No comments: