Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Decided & No Chance

okay..so i had a talk with my mum about the 'family holiday' issue..she suggested that i juz stay jobless till we get back, hahaha! i guess she really wants this holiday plan to go thru..great!!! i mean, how often can we get the whole family together & have a holiday?! all i'm hoping is peace, no dramatic scenes [main actors = my dad & me..supporting actors = my mum & sisters, hehehe]..so, it's decided that i'm gonna continue my job-hunting once we get back from our vacation or maybe a week before we go..so i'll have an interview once i'm home [praying for a miracle], which i'm still wondering about the issue of getting one..so, another renewed wish of being employed by the end of August..hmmm, i'm quite happy [ohh laa laa, the chance to shop like crazy!]..but at the same time i feel hopeless..???

lately, i've been making myself indecisive & torn between parents/family & my needs/wants..i feel aimless as i try to sculpture my life..arghh! -very dramatic words-


i'm actually considering other job positions besides civil engineer..
i don't know about others, but people [the interviewers] seem to judge me being "soft", not "tough" enuff to be an engineer..seriously, i know it's not easy but can't someone give me a chance?? yes i fully understand that a civil engineer needs skills & competence..don't u think i already knew that? it's kinda hard, especially since i'm 28 & don't have working experience [if u count 3months of practical as experience, then ok i've got a bit]..all i got is a diploma & degree - both majoring in civil engineering..but how am i suppose to gain that experience when no one will give me the "golden opportunity" to kick start?!?

the hard part is explaining my "lateness" in the work zone during interviews..well, not everyone has to have the same starting point, right? so what if i'm a late bloomer in the working environment..it's my life, it was how it flowed thru..i've done my best, i've been up & down the obstacles...now, i'm stuck here, at this point of my life..when do i blossom? when will i have a job that'll become my career? when will i feel worthy of my life? sometime i pity myself..all those years studying..damn!!! :'(

No comments: