Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yellowish Brownish Dirtyish!!!

when i'm in the mood to do the laundry, there's always something stopping me..like today, the water was yellowish brownish..i couldn't even bring myself to shower!!! so i used drinking water to brush my teeth & wash my face..

hmmm, luckily i always stick to my washing steps - first;
juz fill the washing machine with water, only half & add some detergent..then put in my dirty clothes, soak for a while..lastly continue adding water till full, & let the machine do its miracle..hahaha! imagine if i put the clothes first then add water..definitely a nightmare, especially if the clothes were white or light colours!!!

well, the water is clean again, clear colour [but i think i see a bit yellowish]..even tho i'm sure it's not 100% clean & clear, but what the heck, i really need to get ready now, the laundry can wait till tomorrow..anyway, off to shower..got a movie to catch ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ras,sejak bila jadi penulis nie...

~CHeeKyCHiKa~ said...

ehh sape lak "anonymous" ni??
dah laa x tulis nama..
do i know u??