Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Damn Rashes!!!

arghhh!!! i can't believe i got rashes all over my face!!! not juz a small spot/area but the entire face!! fucking shit!!! it's the Aiken tea tree oil..it juz doesn't make sense coz i've used this brand before a few years ago [like 3 bottles]..& there was never a problem, no rashes no allergies no whatsoever!! so that's why i juz simply bought it & applied it to my entire face [did it on Thursday night, so rashes appeared Friday afternoon - when i woke up]..

it was crazy, i became crazy!!! it itched, became very red & lots of bumps [like the chicken pox thingy - small watery pimples]..ohhh my face, ohhh
my skin :'( ..sooo not fun! it's making me go bonkers! luckily i've got this cream for rashes but it wasn't enuff..the itching came back after an hour, so had to reapply..my last resort was milk..yes, milk..Dutch Lady fresh milk..it did wonders..the redness subsided, so did the itchiness..i dabbed it on my face using cotton, left it to dry..but OMG the smell when it was dried..yuck!!! double yuck!!! :(

anyway, i've been staying at home since it happened, till today, 5 days of torture & misery..my face is still red & a bit swollen, but doesn't itch so often like a few days ago..i think this whole incident is a blessing in disguise, hahaha..whatever the blessing might be..how i wonder..well, i'm gonna confine myself to house prison till i'm confident to flash my face again..pity me! what a weekend it was!!! :( ..don't know when my face is gonna heal..damn u Aiken tea tree oil, all ur fault!!!

No comments: