Monday, July 28, 2008

The Dark Knight <3

well, last Thursday [24th July] was movie night for me & the girls - ctea, echah & nadia...watched Batman The Dark Knight at GSC Alamanda..we arrived early so got tickets for 930pm..then had an early dinner at the food court..the crazy thing was we sat in front of the tv juz to watch Ezora while eating, hehehe, but the not so best part was the volume..sooo low, it was hard to hear properly..so ctea asked 1 of the cleaners to increase the volume, hahaha!!! yelah, mana laa cleaners tau sape pegang remote kan?!? even we were clueless on who to ask..

anyway, she didn't juz ask 1 guy, she asked 2 of them, more than twice..till the cleaners were like talking about her in their language [entahlaa either they were bangla or others]..ctea looked pissed off while the rest of us juz laughed..in the end we juz read the subtitles! seriously it was like we were deaf..hmm, i guess that's how deaf people feel [pity them, & it feels sad, i guess i gotta be grateful]..we left even before it was over & wandered around till show time..

as usual caramel popcorn & coke for me [all large, consumed by me, only me, hehehe]..the movie was great, i love the Joker [Heath Ledger was a great actor - i'm giving him credit for his last act in Batman, no one can really play the Joker character well like he did..anyway, may he R.I.P]..his sarcastic remarks & facial expression was the bomb..it was like the Joker stole the limelight from Batman..for me, the storyline & dialog & action was perfect..the whole time i was really into it, it was so intriguing..

plus i juz looove the Dark Knight!!! ohhh, his sharp features, his eyes, his body..i'm drooling!!! man, i can't continue describing him, i gotta stop this obsession before i faint juz by imagining Christian Bale as my lover!!! hahaha, my wish my hope my desire ;p ..

btw, Batman The Dark Knight gets 2 thumbs up from me..it was worth every cent i had & the time i spent watching it..it's now one of my favourite movies, i'm totally gonna watch it again & again, hihihi...well, Cheers! ;)

No comments: