Monday, April 21, 2008

I'm aLL aLoNe NoW :'(

last nite, me & mummy sent cma 2 KLIA, she's gonna be away 4 quite a long time (6months or more), juz like cna (she's been away since 2006)..both R far far away in scotland..leaving me here in malaysia all alone :'(

man, i hate 2 admit it but it's sad..i dont have many siblings, juz the 3 of us, the 3 stooges of mr.rasid, hehe..even tho we all have different personalities, lifestyles & opinions but there's alwez something dat we do agree on..well, now i'll juz argue or talk to myself at home, i know i'll miss having a debate or chitchat with cma, but thanx 2 YM & email, i can still do dat, huhu ;) ..wen cna flew off, it was also a sad moment (i mean i dont really spend time/live wit her coz she was in terengganu b4 flying off), so i was a bit disappointed coz all of a sudden she's off 2 another country!!! didnt have the chance 2 live 2gether in our adult lives but then cma was still here (we stayed 2gether after i did my diploma), so it was quite ok..cma & cna R identical twins, so looking at either one is the same, hehe..plus sometimes i chat online with cna or talk 2 her (which is like once in a hundred blue moon, hihihi)

rite now, i'm grateful dat mummy is here, staying with me 4 a whole month, daddy is coming down dis 25april 4 a we
ek..hmm, i cant believe dis, hahaha! dis is sooo not me..well, maybe i do need my parents here once in a while, hehe ;p ..but not all the time & not 4 a very long period, i like 2 be independent, living on my own (like i am now since i left home 2 continue my studies in 1998) ..ok ok enuff said, i'm gonna be depress now, no matter how ego i am & never said or mention dis before 2 anyone..sooo, only dis once i'm gonna say 'i miss my sisters'...so, there!!! uwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhh ='(

me off 2 mourn!!! [btw, mummy was laughing at me coz she said now i know how it feels wen people who R a huge part of ur life (family me
mbers), R gone 4 a very long time & 2 somewhere so far away..duhhh, did she have 2 put salt on my sadness??? sooo not helping :( ..]

[cma & cna]

[cna ~ me ~ cma]

*both pics taken at Colmar, Bukit Tinggi (2005)*

p/s: dis is the only pic of us before cna left 2 scotland (i think it was early 2006, cant remember), dont have last pic 2gether at KLIA wen cna was leaving coz cma was working outstation (i think, still not sure, hehe! yeah, dat must be it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

owwh...so cute!...hehehe..."we miss you too!"

Dun worry, your time will come! ;)

Cna