Monday, April 21, 2008

A BiT AdDiCtED!!! LaLaLaLa... =)

friday nite (18april), went 4 another karaoke session! hihihi ;p ..dis time i went with cma & fazly..another trio having a blast! i had already booked a room on wednesday..actually another friend was suppose 2 join but then he had other priorities..but dat didnt stop me from singing my heart out! like before, we went 2 'red box' at the Curve Damansara..so, the routine was the same, took more food than we could eat, sang like nobody's business, lalala ;) ..but dis time we left early :( ..it was only a 3hour session, plus it was friday & lots of people were waiting impatiently 4 our room, hehe! nothing much 2 story, juz the usual fun & activities while karaoke time..one thing 4 sure is dat once i move 2 my new house, i'm definitely gonna buy a karaoke set including the best sound system dat i can afford! hehehe!!! man, i cant help saying dat dis is gonna be a usual activity! lalalalalalala! who cares if my voice is off-tune??? i certainly dont care if people laugh or criticize my singing talent! wat i care is me having fun & enjoying myself (of corz with those who R in the singing session as well!!!)..in fact, i dont give a damn if it rains & flood malaysia! ;p

(pics R with cma, dont know wen i'll get them [same goes 4 other pics of leisure i still havent gotten yet from friends, especially prom pics]..argghh, i surely need my own camera!! no worries, will get 1 soon from my parents as a graduation present, hehehe!)

No comments: