Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"STRESS+TENSION+PANIC" FRENZY!!!

ohhh no!!! wen i had planned out my thesis time-line, everything seemed quite all right, i was confident dat i could complete my thesis on time, which me & my classmates thot dat the due date was after our exams, BUT all of sudden it's not gonna be useful..not at dis last minute notice..i cant believe the head of thesis department juz gave us notice dat our complete thesis draft must be submitted dis friday!!! everyone is in a panic frenzy now, all minds R jammed at the moment, the pressure is so intense dat u cant think about anything else, including me, of corz!!! no one (i mean my group of classmates/friends, dont know about the others - who i dont know or bother 2 B friends wit, which is not a serious matter anyway), knew about it until 2day (tuesday, 4th march, 2 B exact), dis is so sudden, i'm lucky i didnt die of a heart attack! :(

now, the plan is 2 do it all-out, juz get sufficient sleep, pump-up the supplement intake, focus & concentrate, B EXTRA CONFIDENT dat i'll manage 2 complete it on time, & pray 2 Allah i'll get my inspiration 2 write the perfect report (at dis very last minute)!!! ohhh my muse, u're my only hope! well, dat's a bit dramatic, but who cares?!?!? i'm desperate 4 extra time, energy & writer's talent..may i have the power 2 get thru dis challenge! may the force be wit me (alwez & 4ever), hahahaha!!! ;p

~btw, my classmates R planning 2 negotiate the extension of due date 2 nextweek monday, hopefully the head of thesis department has a soft heart!!! ohhh please have sum sympathy, we're juz human beings :( ~

No comments: