Sunday, February 24, 2008

SooN...iT'LL Be oVeR & "J.CO DoNuTs" ;)

i cant wait 4 all this 2 end..another 2weeks is my final exams..after dat, i'll be presenting my thesis..finally, a month from now..is freedom!!! :)
seriously, all i can think about is getting
thru dis 1 final stage..once i complete dis challenge, then the real journey begins..i'm quite excited, happy & nervous..but i got my plans all set out..it's juz a matter of getting it done or at least TRYing 2 get it done, with a little bit of luck (of corz), plus hard work!..either way, i keep reminding myself dat all will be well, even in the relationship/love department, hehehe! which doesnt exist at the moment.. :( ..well obviously i cant plan on love, dat's sumthing out of my control..but i'm ok with dat..hehehe!!!

this comi
ng monday (2morow) will be a very bz day 4 me & my 'entrepreneur' group..we're having this "entrepreneurship day" at my college, it's a 3days event..my group is gonna sell 'J.CO Donuts'..which is now the talk of the town, a competitive rival of 'Dunkin Donuts'..honestly, wen i 1st heard about J.CO i was a bit doubtful about it, i mean everyone who had tasted it claims it's way more delicious than Dunkin, i mean wat's so different about donuts??? i assume they're the same, only difference is the flavor/toppings..so, wen i was at Sunway Pyramid, i was keen on trying the famous J.CO donut..but my god!!! the queue was long..i juz gave up, i'm too impatient 2 wait in a very long line! trust me, i wasnt dat desperate 2 waste my time 4 donuts..but wen dis entrepreneur project was launched, i had 2 settle things wit J.CO's store manager @ Sunway..& dat was wen i tasted their ice-blended (the Caramelite Freeze) & a glazy donut (which u get 4 free wen u purchase any drinks)..

hmmm...now i know WHY people say it's much more delicious than Dunkin, hahahaha!!! it's all about the texture..sooo soft & hmmm, hard 2 describe it, they were right wen they said u have 2 try it urself 2 know it ;p ..so okay, i admit i love it..plus the fact dat the Caramelite Freeze was yummy..juz nice not dat sweet, right mixture & the texture is smooth...yes, texture issue again! ;) *WEN U EAT/DRINK, U TASTE, INDULGE THE FLAVOR, FEEL THE TEXTURE, & ROLL UR EYES IN PLEASURE*, hahaha! too bad it's not dat easy 2 get J.CO donuts..there's only 2 outlets in M'sia; Sunway Pyramid new wing & Pavilion KL..with the VERY LONG queue ~ only during peak-hours where humans crave 4 J.CO donuts!!! ;p

well,
hopefully my booth will be famous as the brand we're selling.. ;) but i also want people 2 go crazy buying the donuts from my booth! hahaha..it's all about the profit! ;p

No comments: