Tuesday, March 11, 2008

oNe DoWn..2 MoRe 2 Go..tHe EnD :)

fuhhh!!! i finally managed 2 complete my thesis draft, submitted on monday 11am , not bad 4 a draft tho, it's completed but i think i can polish & fix it 2 be more better than dis..still got sum time 2 do dat (hopefully no sudden last minute notice 2 submit earlier than the stated date)..the last day 2 submit the final completed thesis (hardcover version) is end of this month, after viva, which is on 25march..i'm in suspense wondering wat the examiners are gonna remark on my thesis, i'm quite sure they'll want me 2 fix a few things, i admit my thesis is not dat perfect (my own judgement)..well, 1 challenge is done & out of the way (only at dis moment! note; dis work ain't done yet, has a sequel, hehehe)..so, i've got another 2 more challenges coming soon..my FINAL EXAM!!!

my 1st paper 'entrepreneur for engineers' is dis wednesday 845am!!! & my other subject is 'numerical method' which is also at 845am, dis friday!!! why morning??? i wish it was in the afternoon so i'll be more calm, focus & alert, hehe :p ..hmmm, yup yup, dat's the only exams i got! hahaha! maybe i can have a mini pre-celebration?!? surely i got lots of time 2 prepare 4 my viva..ohhh well, at least i got an activity dis saturday with a new clique, made new friends last month wen i joined dis 'secret' activity in cheras, hahaha! & plz note dat it's legal plus fun & entertaining, huhu! i'm gonna need extra energy tho ;p ..

whooops!!! my rest time is over..study-notes are hollering at me 2 give them sum TLC ~tender loving care~ now! :p hahaha!!! well, wish me gudluck 4 my exams! ;)

No comments: