Friday, March 14, 2008

F*CKiNG~SH*T!!!

damn!!! last exam paper 'numerical method' was F*CKiNG hard! i'm soo frustrated, cant believe the questions were not wat i & my classmates had expected..it was out of our expectation! i'm soo gonna cry! after exam everyone was complaining about the nonsense of the questions & worrying about failing! hahaha!!! plz tell me sumthing i dont know, i've already taken dis subject a few semesters ago, failed!! so now it's my 2nd round, same lecturer who i hate coz i cant understand why her exam questions are so confusing, beating around the bushes!!! dis is my last semester, i cant afford 2 fail any subject, not willing 2 extend another sem 4 juz one lousy subject! well, i'll have 2 wait till the results are out..cant do anything 2 change wat had been done..

anyway, my dad juz called..i told him wat i'm going thru, the anger & frustration, worried, dont wana go thru another sem & bla bla bla..the funny thing is he said "why worry? it's ok, dont dwell on it, u did ur best & u worked hard, so let it be, juz wait 4 the results..if u fail, it's not a problem, there's alwez alternatives in life 4 u..u have a gud life, there's other things 4 u, so no worries..if u do fail, well if u want 2 repeat, then do it on ur own time & term, if not it's ok, u got a diploma, watever ur decision is i'll support u, so go have lunch & rest, dont worry be happy"...hahaha, can u believe dat??? well, it's true he said dat, has alwez told me dat it's ok dat u have failures or dont achieve ur highest expectations or goals, but wat's important is dat u tried, worked hard & did ur best..sumtimes things arent meant 4 u 2 gain..going thru the motion gives experience & a few lessons about life..hmmm, sounds quite logic 2 me & i think there's a truth in there..

well, i'm grateful 4 his support, huhu! ;) but i'm not gonna juz quit! i'm gonna go thru it again IF i do fail tho, there's no way i'm not getting my degree! i've worked soo hard & been thru sum drama 2 get dis far, not gonna let it all go 2 waste becoz of 1 damn subject!!! honestly, i dont f*cking care if my so-called 'friends' or people i know tease or judge me IF i have 2 extend another sem! (pray 2 god i'll pass)..it's not their life & not their business, so they might as well go f*ck off if they cant be supportive & understanding, not worth being my so-called 'friends'..i dont need people like dat in my life!!! i've got nothing 2 lose if i ditch them! trust me, i'll be more happier witout these people!!!

~nobody's perfect & not everyone will get everything they want/desire, including me!!!~

hmmm...haaa...*sigh*...
juz another day being a bitchy drama queen!!!
~deal wit it~ :p

No comments: