Sunday, March 16, 2008

tHe BeAcH, tHe iSLaNd, tHe SoUL-sEaRcHiNg, tHe FaNTaSy :)

how long will it be till my next holiday @ any island? & with whom will i share the relaxing moment lying on the soft sand, watching the waves & enjoy the warm breeze??? the beach is where i find my inner-peace, soul-searching & clear my jumble-up mind/emotions (if i went alone!), a place i consider 2 be heaven on earth! ;) ..how i wish i had my own private beach or more better an island right here in my home, hehe wishful thinking..but then again having a companion is nice, at least i've got sumone 2 talk 2 & share the feeling of happiness & excitement..why is it dat wen u crave 4 sumthing, there's alwez a catch??? i seem 2 go thru a rough road of life, quite bumpy, havent really been thru a very long smooth road, yet! juz short ones! hmm, so many hidden reasons wen things juz dont seem 2 go ur way..sumtimes i dont get the reasons, sumtimes i do; wen the event has been an ancient history 4 me..

wat's the best solution 4 tough times, besides chilling on the beach? well, it's "suck-it-up & smile"!!! hahaha, bear the pain & confusion of life..but it's not alwez unpleasant tho, of corz i've been thru some wonderful events, had my share of happiness :) ..i guess i'm not dat unlucky all the time, hehe! i noticed dat i'm more dramatic of bad events, creating a drama out of it..the gud events are less dramatic..i wonder why?!?!

maybe i should change the tuning, make a change try different channel..be more dramatic of pleasant things then dwell on negative things..dat should make me more happy.. ;p ..people say dat u gotta follow the flow 2 happiness if u cant create one, but is the flow alwez smooth with no big rocks & floating tree trunks along the way? i say no..if there's one, plz tell me which river u're in..i wanna jump into it, hahaha! ;p

i'm alwez full of questions & doubts about everything, well almost everything tho..i prefer 2 know wat makes things tick; the whole how, why, wat & bla bla bla..i consider it widening my knowledge, huhu! the world of human-beings is a mystery, full of surprises..either u can predict or assume u know the ending, then u must be a psychic! waaah, wat inner power does dat human-being have??? sooo unlikely dat u can predict the future..no one is god, u can only plan but god will be the executor, depends if u've put enuff passion, hardwork, commitment, bla bla bla ;) , i think!!! i mean 2 know ur fate, is 2 go thru dat tunnel of obstacles..actually, i'm blabbering dis coz i'm wondering wat my future is gonna be..i've alwez been curious of wat god has created 4 me, wat challenges i've gotta go thru, the reasons 4 things 2 happen..well, life is a puzzle 4 me, an unfinished picture of ME! :)

ahhh, the sea is soo beautiful..so calm & relaxing, the waves singing 2 me..feeling the freedom, watching the birds fly away 2 the open horizon, the warm breeze, the sunshine of happiness, the cool shadow beneath the coconut tree, the cold coconut drink (wit a cute little umbrella) in my hand, hehe!..fantasizing the happiness & pleasure i wanna have..beautiful thots, having a smile on my face, dreamy eyes..imagining myself in a perfect world..wit dat sumone special beside me...[craving 4 dat sumone who loves me, my soulmate!] ;)

~ ohh romeo, romeo, wherefore art thou romeo? ~

~ don't find love, let love find you, that's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall ~

~~ Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs, being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes, being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet ~~
(William Shakespeare; in Romeo & Juliet)

No comments: