Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jalan-Jalan & Waiting..

i'm waiting for a few people to find a free slot to meet me..i'm waiting for my sisters to arrange an appointment for me..they know a few people that would be good prospect for me..the people i know aren't that keen..but like i said, it's okay it's alright..

it's quite hard to be patient but that's 1 of the traits i need to have..yes, i know u can't be pushy..u have to follow other people's flow..u have to try to fit in their schedule..well, lucky me for having quite a flexible schedule, hahaha ;p

my free time is filled with leisure..not 100% tho coz my mind is always thinking about my work my job my career..i may be there physically but my thoughts aren't there..which makes me panic at times, scared too..thinking too much has made me grow a white hair, hahaha!!! yup, i'm growing old ;p

yesterday wasn't a great day..i wasn't feeling well, i have no idea what's wrong with me..so it was a day off for me..instead i went to do an errand..as usual, something i was supposed to do months ago!! my bad!! anyway, i finally sent those things to where they should be..my my, i feel relieve!! honestly, it kinda made me happy ;)

then me & cna went to cyberjaya..she & ctea had a swimming date, while i & echah just sat by the pool chitchatting, taking pictures & lazing..a nice time for me to think what i need to do today..mentally planning & deciding..after that, we had dinner at taman equine..later cma met us there..i felt relaxed again, laughing & joking with the girls..a great stress reliever ;) ..simple but meaningful..

well, i'm still wide awake now, it's 2am..blogging & wondering..damn!!! why can't i just go through every day without thinking too much???

No comments: