Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just My Boss, Don't Want More..

my boss, Mrs. AT is really getting on my nerves..sometime she's so irritating k..i know she's lonely, doesn't have anyone really close to her, not many friends i think..actually i pity her..she's a single mother with a daughter [she lives alone, daughter is staying with grandmother]..so every time we meet up for work, she would always persuade me to hangout/eat with her after work or off days..hangout is either karaoke or go clubbing!!! geesh!!! no way i'm gonna "chill out" with her!!

i really have no desire to be her friend outside of work..honestly, i only eat with her coz i feel bad [she tries so hard to make me stay, plus she's sooo clever, making me leave my car at her house than ride with her to the office or wherever we have to go, i'm dumb stuck to her]..

i know some people can be friends with their boss, but this one i can't...all the time talking about her accomplishment/achievements..bragging about her great big salary she used to get, but now it's sooo less than she usually gets coz she has to spend more time on me & others..duhhh, like it's our fault she has to spoon feed/babysit us all the time..so, as a punishment she wants the "big fish", as she has always reminded me..argghhh, too much laa bragging everyday, can't stand it!!

another thing is that she is always calling me at night!! & also during the day!! the worst part is that it's more than once!!! tension k, acting very like the bf-gf clingy thingy..even my dearest parents knows not to be too clingy to me..come on laaa, more than 3 calls per day is really annoying k!!! it's not even about work or important issues..calling just to chat or ask what i'm doing & blablabla..once she sent me an sms asking why i didn't answer her call, crazy k!! it turns out she just wanted to know if i went to my friend's great aunty's funeral, calling 4 times!!

hmmm, what else eh? haaa, few days ago when me & my sisters where having dinner at hartamas square, she called..before that i was with her [working - meeting clients]..so when i told her where i was, she said "waah, an exclusive place, rich people always eat there, u didn't even invite me to join" [something like that laa]..i was shocked & a bit pissed off..it's just a foodcourt maaa, not an exclusive expensive restaurant k!! plus i was already sick of her presence for that day, crazy!!! she's always saying things like that, like "u're not working have no income but can drive & hangout"..what's her point?!?!

i do as i please laa, it's not like she's paying for my car/petrol/entertainment/shopping..duhhh!! why so busybody wanna know about my financial??? i'm not rich but i'm grateful that i have all the necessary things i need..sooo can i just sew her mouth shut?!?!

No comments: