Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Belated Wish..

i know raya is half way through but it's still not too late to wish selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir & batin to my friends & whoever is celebrating raya..this raya was a bit slow, the spirit was kinda low..it wasn't that fun as the year before..maybe coz i wasn't sooo into the preparation & all..it was hard managing work & my personal life (family, friends & myself)..

i was lucky to get a whole week off from work..but i still went to work on monday tho (29th sept)..it was the best week i had..which means quality time with family & precious moments to relax..kinda felt like i was in heaven, hahaha!!! now i understand why working people always say that students are lucky & have the best life ;p

this year, i celebrated raya in kl/selangor..my parents came here & spent 3weeks with me & cma..i think this is the 3rd raya cna isn't with us..maybe in 2010 she'll complete the family celebration..

hmmm, 1st day of raya was nice & relaxing..had my cousins & niece (my mum's side, staying in shah alam), & my dad's old friend from the uni years, come over for lunch..i think we had ketupat, rendang kismis, ayam masak merah, rice & acar..very simple menu, nothing over the top..i didn't invite any of my friends coz my house is kinda small to gather lots of people at the same time [i'm staying in a low rise apartment k]..but maybe i might have an open house for my friends, if i rajin cook laa, hehehe ;p

well, 3weeks has gone by..a lot has happened..a lot to tell.. :) ..
i can't believe i totally ignored my blog..how ignorant & thoughtless of me!! ohhh..it's never too late to start again ;)

No comments: