Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Monday Monday

went to KL yesterday morning at 830am..thought it was gonna be a hell of a trip [note-massive traffic jam]..but it wasn't, lucky me..arrived in 45mins! of course laa use the smart tunnel, hehehe..gave the HR manager my passport pics & signed the agreement..had a short chitchat session with her & another HR staff..then went to cyberjaya for work..

picked ctea up on the way, the office is like 5mins away from her house!!! anyway, once there, we were like "ehhh???"..most of the part-timers were "colourful"..anyway, it was exciting at 1st..quite an easy job tho..but after a while it got a bit boring..our working time is 12-8pm!! but there's 3 break sessions..oklaa..but still, my ass feels numb sometimes, hahaha!!! ;p

after work, me & ctea went for a drink at the old town white coffee..we were like very tired of juz sitting in front of the computer doing the same thing repeatedly..i told her about this girl in my office [at the full-time job], very the challenging one k - next time laa story -..anyway, i guess i can't complain much about this part-time job, i'm being paid to do it, hahaha!! sooo, next week is gonna be the real thing [6days..830am-6pm plus minus laa]..

left for home around 930pm..i didn't realize that i fell asleep on the couch while watching astro..yes, astro watched me drool in my sleep, hahaha!! it shows how tired i was..woke up suddenly then changed & washed my face..lalalalala jumped right on my bed & continued my beauty sleep..

today is another day..so 3 more days to go till saturday..hahaha can't wait for a relaxing weekend..also the money, hihi ;p ...yeah!
! can't imagine when i start my full-time job...

No comments: