Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Babies :)

last week i juz got news that aida - my friend from asiaworks - gave birth to a healthy baby girl, who weights 2.8kg..aida won't tell me the name of her daughter until i visit her, her surprise for me, haha! i'm a bit anxious to know but what to do..i gotta wait till that one fine sweet day..

another news i got [monday night]..ayu, my long-lost friend..wait! i was the one M.I.A..i haven't seen her for more than a year..i feel bad, very guilty..i didn't attend her engagement [coz my parents had already booked the weekend at melaka], plus i missed her wedding [coz i totally had the wrong date in my head, mixed up june & july..a few months before her wedding i had already booked & paid for my holiday to kohsamui]..**whoops!!! explanation way too long, forgot the news!!**

anyway, she has a son, who's already 4 months old!!! i was shocked for a while, then i remembered i did call her in february & she told me she was pregnant..argggh!! sooo not good of me :(

well, no worries..gonna see ayu & baby 'qaim aqeel' soon..very soon ;) ..can't wait!!!


CHEERS to both babies!!!

No comments: