Saturday, August 23, 2008

TODAY IS THE DAY :)

today i went on stage & received my scroll..my day, MY GRADUATION DAY..i was overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions & thoughts, it was a happy moment, a memorable one ;p ..

finally i've proven to my parents & myself that i was capable & had managed quite well in overcoming all challenges whilst studying for 3 & 1/2 years, doing a course that nearly made my brain go comatose, hehehe..but all my hardwork, determination & whatsoever was worth it :) ..

anyway, i'm relieved that it's all over now..today -*23rd August 2008*- is a significant date coz my "college life" is officially "THE END" ~ adios amigos, sayonara, tata, bubye, selamat tinggal [giving a farewell wave to the college, with a smile]..

honestly, it was a "life" that gave me lots of experience, memories & knowledge..plus, a few new friends..something i consider valuable & priceless..i'm sure i'll cherish everthing, all the good & bad ;) ..the years i spent doing my degree made me more mature, wiser & a liitle bit smarter than before, hehehe ;p

i'm grateful, happy, amazed & proud to be a degree holder in civil engineering :)

*wondering about my future, the next step*

No comments: