Friday, August 22, 2008

Not Invited

i wasn't invited to my so-called friend's wedding last Sunday..terkilan & terasa laa kan..it's not like me & zariman had an argument or fall-out..i knew him since 2001, he was my classmate during diploma & degree..we were even group mates a few times, plus we usually have lunch together [with others, of course]..well, maybe it was juz a simple mutual friendship, maybe he hated me but was juz polite to me since we see each other almost everyday during classes [i assume laa]..

i mean, it was kinda sad to be left out when everyone else got invited via wedding card/sms/call, i didn't..even tho fakhrul & fazly told me to juz go, i still had my dignity, yelaaa, i don't wanna crash someones wedding!!! there's no such thing as 'accidentally forgot' to invite me., or that he doesn't have my number [which isn't logic since we used to communicate about classes/studies], if he wanted he could ask others...i was embarrassed when other friends asked if i got the invite & was going or not...amal [who's an old friend from diploma time] was even invited & shocked about me being left out!!

yeah, i'm being emo!!! i think i should be!!! now i know i'm not his friend..a wedding is not same as any other special occasion..well, after this post, i'm letting go, not gonna let it bother me anymore, let bygones be bygones..there goes a 7 year so-called friendship with someone i thought was my "friend"..adios! :(

no matter what, i wish zariman & his wife a wonderful, happy & prosperous marriage life, may Allah bless them...

see, i'm not that hateful or bad-hearted k..i'm juz shock & hurt..it's something to open my eyes, that not everyone likes u even if they are polite & communicate well with u..lesson learnt! hmmm, whatever laaa..life goes on, friends come & go...

No comments: