Sunday, August 3, 2008

No Party No Clubbing No Chilling Out

again & again i've been sleeping in the afternoon till night time [entah apa penyakit tido terlampau melampau ni!]..now it's 11am & i still haven't slept yet since 1130pm last night!!! anyway, yesterday was wasted in slumberland..i only woke up when Kak Aida called my house phone at 1130pm [coz my hp's battery died while i was snoring, hehehe]..she & a few others were at Centro & she ajak me to join them..but i was really lazy & dizzy, so i passed..then i got an sms from Marissa reminding me to get my ass to Genting for her private party, with the ayat pancing of "ramai eligible bachelors"..hahaha!! even that didn't work..another sms from Ayie, he was chilling at Bangsar..ewaah, all of a sudden everyone is demanding my presence ;p [sooo ok i masuk bakul angkat sendiri laa]..

why is it when i'm sooo lazy & not in the mood to go clubbing or partying or chill out, my friends would be in a hyperactive mood to do it?!? plus there would be like more than 2 invitations at once..arggh!! now i'm feeling a bit of regret for not going out, but then i would have to choose among 3, it won't be fair to either one of them kan? sooo better stay at home laaa..at least i won't feel guilty if 2 of them found out i went out with the "chosen one"..

sooo, there goes my Saturday clubbing/party/chill out session, down the drain..was replaced with watching Monk [a few episodes], did some wordsearch puzzles, reread The Flirt & slept for a while!!! some of the usual things i do at home..ohhh & also an hour bergayut with Lee [my old buddy staying in Pahang now, haven't seen him for a very long time..rindu lak dgn kawanku ni, hehehe]..he called me coz he couldn't sleep!! cheh!! ;p

No comments: