Saturday, August 2, 2008

2 Days of Nothing Much

Thursday was spent wisely..on the bed sleeping the whole day! well, i slept very late, like 130pm!!! lately, my biological clock has gone bonkers again..i have no idea how it happened..i'm sooo pissed with myself..i guess my unhealthy hobby of watching dramas has started again, the nonstop "drama marathon"..well, it's not gonna be a problem anymore..i'm sure i'll fix my abnormal sleeping pattern very very soon..like today or tonight!! hahahaha ;p

i thought i was gonna stay home that night..but i went out..ctea asked me to accompany her to KL to meet bob & have a late dinner [since i woke up 8pm & rushed out, was very hungry]..anyway, i reached cyberjaya a little before 10pm..then we headed to KL in ctea's car..we didn't straight away go to hartamas but instead we went to KL [switched cars, rode in bob's car] then off to damansara then back to KL [to pick up syazwan - bob's cousin] then finally to hartamas square..had a very late dinner & shisha..after that me & ctea continued our chitchat session at cyberjaya till dawn!! even tho i was tired i didn't sleep, instead i did my "drama marathon" session till afternoon..

so Friday was another day wasted at home..doing the usual lazy things, hahaha..what a life! i've got no comment on it, juz living the days as best as i can till the time comes for me to work ;p ..well, not much to story about my life, juz the daily random routines ;)

No comments: