Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bad Cat! Scary Cat! Crazy Cat!

i woke up early today around 6am, hahaha amazing isn't it?! finally a normal sleeping pattern, hope it stays that way..i kinda fell asleep at midnight, with the lights & laptop still on..anyway, it's 745am now & what happened 10minutes ago is something i'll remember quite often if i see a cat!!!

i was in front of my laptop when i heard this weird noise at my bedroom window..i had a little panic attack, thinking someone is trying to break in thru the window, which is not logic becoz there's grill & mosquito net..juz assumed i heard wrongly & maybe i'm still sleepy [6hrs of sleep feels inadequate, i think i need 8hrs]..i ignored the noise, telling myself i was juz paranoid & imagining it..

so, i continued playing the hidden objects mystery game when suddenly i heard a light thud, like something soft fell to the floor..i turned towards the window but saw nothing..then i heard a meow under my bed!!!! my heart stopped & i froze coz i was damn fucking freaked out & scared..i thought it was a ghost!!! a ghost that meows!!! hahaha :)

but i was curious too, sooo i peeked under my bed & saw this cat sitting there licking its furs, as if it was having a comfortable lazing moment, not even realising that it had scared the hell out of me!!! ohhhh, that cat is a real actor, how could it act so innocent??? btw, it was a real cat, not a ghost cat..yes, like little tweety bird would say "i thought i saw a pussy cat"..indeed i saw a pussy cat! hahaha ;p

i grabbed the cat, put it outside my front door [actually i squeezed it thru the grills, it wasn't a big cat & the grills had quite a big gap - i assumed it was a young one, like a primary school age cat or whatever, i think! sooo don't accuse me that i tortured it k]..i went back to my room, continued playing the game..fyi, i was sitting facing my bedroom door..

OMG!!! the cat came back!!! it was right at my bedroom door, standing there, looking at me, then ran off to my sister's room when i stood up to catch it!! wtf laa!! this time it didn't sneak in thru my room's window..i did the same thing again throwing it out..

then i noticed it had came in thru the living room's window [i had took off the mosquito net to open the windows & forgot/was lazy to put it back up]..serves me right..well, i closed the windows then went back to my room & game..

my heart was still thumping like mad, i was still thinking rubbish [like why was that cat sooo eager to get in my room, twice! & was it a REAL cat? & blablabla]..i hadn't calm down yet, tried to concentrate on the game..a few moments later i heard a weird noise at my window! again!

i turned in time to see something behind the curtain drop to the floor & the sound of meow!!!!! 10secs was wasted on shock & paralysed, jaw dropped & eyes wide open, plus trying to put my heart back in place coz it fell down to my stomach!..i couldn't believe it, it was the SAME cat!!! acting like it didn't commit a crime, putting on an innocent face & juz minding its own business!!! argggh, tension!!

3 times! can u believe that?!?!? i picked it up & repeated the same throwing out ceremony..this time i went to check my room's window, i was confused, very confused on how it got thru the mosquito net..coz before the 3rd time i didn't bother to look behind the curtains, i thought it squeezed thru the gap between the wall & net [or whatever/however seem logical, can't even describe it in simple terms & easy to understand..well, imagine on ur own]..

it turns out the net was torn! but it looked like it was slashed with a knife/sharp object [imagining worst scenario, like someone - a human being - did it on purpose]..soo, i closed the window & made sure it was totally shut..why didn't i do that the 1st time the cat came in???

aaah, lets juz say i wasn't thinking straight, was very shocked, was very scared, was sure it won't happen again & was temporary dysfunctional at the time of event!!! damn cat, freaked the fucking hell out of me!!!

but i'm still wondering about that cat..i've never had a pet cat, so i don't know if that's a natural act, to simply barge in a house & make itself comfy like home sweet home..sooo not fun, but in the end it was quite funny, a little cat made me scared, luckily i didn't pee in my shorts :p

what a day to start off, CHEERS!!! :)

No comments: