Thursday, July 17, 2008

Latest Addition & My Vow, hehe ;p

ohhh i was sooo happy adding some new novels to my collection..i finished reading it all..can't help being so engrossed :) ..anyway, i bought a novel by Kathleen Tessaro titled 'The Flirt', 'Chasing Harry Winston' by Lauren Weisberger, 'Bungalow 2' by Danielle Steel, 'The Naked Face' by Sidney Sheldon..honestly, they're all good & worth reading ;) ..me happy & satisfied..

i found another novel from Tasmina Perry 'Guilty Pleasures'..but i didn't buy it coz MPH only had a 'big' version instead of the usual size novel & the fact that it cost about rm70+..so i'll just continue hunting it somewhere else..it's not that i wouldn't mind splurging that amount for a novel, i mean it's my favourite pastime/hobby..but since
lately i've already spent quite a lot on novels, it felt wrong.. :(

so, i try to think that i'm doing my best on budgeting my spending [hehehe, remember my resolution was to cut down on unnecessary items? well, sometime i tend to forget, honestly!!!]..plus i didn't want to add anymore guilt on the novels i've already bought..

anyway, i think i need to refresh my resolution about budgeting..ok, so i cant buy another novel until i get a full time job..i must spend accordingly as a jobless lady..must not buy anymore shoes, handbags, novels, clothes & anything 'sewaktu dengannya'...there, i vowed!!! by hook or by crook i MUST stick to this religiously, no matter what! :p ...hahahahaha, this is gonna be a big challenge!

wish me some lucky stars :)

No comments: