Monday, May 12, 2008

Deja Vu...

my sleeping pattern has gone bonkers again..watever i had planned 4 2day didnt happened..i slept around 930am, was sooo hooked on 'Gossip Girl' & 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'..while i did my 'couch potato' marathon, i had an urge 2 switch off my handphone b4 i slept, which i did coz didnt want any disturbance..then i had dis imagination & feeling [something like a dream, juz dat i wasnt dead asleep yet, was on the verge of it] dat Farrid was gonna call me 2 chat 4 a while & say dat he's gonna stop by my house since it's on the way to KL from Melaka, but since he couldnt call me, he gambled coming over, confident i would be at home & juz call out 4 me at my bedroom window...all thru dis imagination my heart was pumping quite furiously, like feeling nervous, it also got me thinking dat maybe my instinct is hinting something (like it usually does wen my heart is pounding abnormally)..but then again, it might be because i was exhausted & very sleepy..

well, as i was sleeping..all of sudden at about 130pm i was woken 2 the voice of someone calling my name at my bedroom window..i thot it was juz my imagination & i was dreaming or i heard wrongly..then after a few moments, i heard it again, more clear, sounded like the person's face was really right at my window..i was scared! can u imagine feeling eerie, spooked & all??? so i braved myself 2 peek thru the curtains..& f*cking shit i nearly had a heart attack!!! Farrid's face was right at my window snickering & managed 2 say dat i slept like a log!! duhh, wat did he expect from someone who finally decided dat 930am was time 2 get some beauty sleep???

wen i told him dat dis was all a Deja Vu...he laughed, he explained how he had decided 2 stop by my house even tho he couldnt contact me & was very sure i was at home sleeping (geez, am i dat predictable? well, i guess so since i am jobless & got nothing important 2 do & nowhere 2 be at dat particular time..which is most of the time, hahaha!), then tried waking me up by loudly calling my name at my window 4 about 15mins & all..same thing i had imagined & thot!!! except dat i didnt know how long he would have 2 wait outside...how weird is dat?!?

i was speechless & shocked!!! only managed 2 shake my head in disbelieve..it was exactly how i had pictured the whole scenario & most important was the person in my 'so-called vision' was exactly right!!!..serious shit, i have never experienced a very accurate Deja Vu...plus the fact dat i somehow knew wat Farrid was thinking & planning 2 do wen he couldnt reached me on the phone..izzit related 2 my instinct too???...ohhh, Deja Vu!! dat's wat it is, it's not predicting the future (i'm very sure i have no ability as a psychic ;p ..)..trust me, if i was a psychic i would be a very rich lady now, winning the lottery, hehehe ;)

i'm still trying 2 figure out dis whole new experience, very curious..i mean how & why did it happened? will i get 2 experience it again? am i in the making 2 become a psychic? hahahaha ;) ..wishful thinking, surely dat'll never happen..it wont be adventurous, exciting or fun if i already knew the future, it'll juz spoil the meaning of challenges & experience, plus the feeling & emotions of going thru it..ahh, the bitter sweet memories it'll be :) ..[i'm mentally playing dat song 'Bitter Sweet Symphony' by Verve - OST of Cruel Intentions..huhuhu ;p ..]

*CHEEKYCHIKA's FooTNoTE ;

definition of Deja Vu -
1) Psychology; The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.
2) An impression of having seen or experienced something before.

Etymology -
French;
Deja = 'already' + Vu = 'seen'..which concludes "already seen"..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

babe!!!!
seriously when i read ur story tuh kn i pn cam leh imagine how the situation is...hahahhaa
really its dejavu for u babe...hehehhe..good experience tho..
btw rite now i'm not in the mood of study..giler tomorrow paper gue kul 230pm...siot la..baru halfway okey..then thought of drop by ur page..skali bace ur story of DEJAVU..hahahahaha...trus tercelik saya..hahaha
okla..wanna go sleep la..nk bgn pag i to study..huhuhu..
hmm wish me luck yea..
misshhh u and take care looove yea..MMMMUUAhhhs.xoxo