Thursday, May 15, 2008

As It Goes...

Tuesday (13 May) :~ woke up late again, slept really late last nite, almost dawn..cant help it even tho i'm trying 2 adjust my sleeping time 2 be more acceptable like a normal person..actually, i dont like waking up so late in the afternoon, serious shit i feel like i've wasted valuable time, hahaha..anyway, i did some house chores then showered & headed 4 a short 'lite dinner & coffee' session with Berd at Starbucks Mont Kiara..did our usual catching-up & gossip, plus Berd story-mory me about the Tiesto event in P.D (which he went of corz..i'm green with envy) while showing me a few short videos during the party..all the while telling me dat it was really fun, the music was great, blablabla & wat a pity i couldnt be there :(

argggh!!! me sooo jealous, juz watching the videos made me itch 2 run off 2 Koh Samui again, hahaha!!! ohhh how i miss the Full Moon Party, dat was the best 1week holiday i had ;) ..but then Berd mentioned something about the crowd at the party which made me feel a bit better about missing it..he said there were tons of mat&minah rempits, also the Kels (alaaa, u know the group dat gets loud, violent & soo arrogantly proud like they own the place & dat they're the star of the party, especially wen they're drunk!!! those kecoh-kepochi people laaa..get it???)..anyway, we left Mont Kiara around 1130pm coz Berd had 2 work the next day while yours truly (dat's me, hehe) had the day off (note; am still jobless & starting 2 hate it tho)..wen i reached home, i didnt feel tired or sleepy so i continued my 'couch potato' mode..watched the latest episode of CSI New York, Shark & Ghost Whisperer..by the end of my marathon, i finally went 2 Dreamland, hihihi ;p

Wednesday (14 May) & Thursday (15May) :~ hmmm, stayed at home..did the laundry, rearranged my bookshelf, reorganized my wardrobe, continued reading 'Gold Digger' till the end [i highly recommend Tasmina Perry, she's now 1 of my favourite authors, i juz love her storyline, plot & all]..then i watched the latest episode of CSI Miami, Gossip Girl, Two & A Half Men, Criminal Minds, My Name Is Earl & Desperate Housewives (note; all dramas are watched online, TQ Streamyx 4 being there 4 me 24/7, my lifesaver..even tho u religiously drain my bank account every month, hahaha!!!)..did my nails ~ DIY manicure & pedicure therapy! ohhh btw, it was done while watching my dramas..gud self-therapy, minus the wonderful ambiance at a spa & the lovely feeling of being pampered like a spoiled princess!!! ;)

i was seriously lazy 2 go 2 Veqish Spa..which reminds me dat i still have dat free rm100 facial treatment & rm30 product voucher..i think i better make an appointment 4 nextweek, it's only valid till 31st May..hmm, another reminder dat i have rm40 cash voucher 4 karaoke at RedBox & a free cup of coffee at Dome [only wen i buy a slice of cake, which is ok no prob coz "coffee + cake + girlfriends + nonstop chitchat/gossip = fun!"..or watever is synonym with fun, hihihi] ; also valid till end of May..well, looks like i've already got plans 4 entertainment & enjoyment & some pampering..yeahyeah!!! also wanna go catch a movie, i wonder wat's the latest movie & who's available+willing 2 be dragged along, hehe.. :)

No comments: