Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shorty Short Updates (Part #2)...

24th April ~ was mummy's 55th birthday [may she be blessed with gud health, happiness & long life, & may she have a prosperous life]...i was the only one celebrating it with her since daddy was in Sabah, while cma & cna are in Scotland..so, i took mummy out 4 a nice lunch at a dis chinese restaurant called Canton Bay (doesn't serve pork k) at Sunway Pyramid with 'J.Co donuts' as desserts or u can say as a substitute 4 a birthday cake ;) ..then as we were cruising, i took the chance 2 check out the camera i wanted & another option, hehehe ;p ..yeahyeah!!! got myself a new camera (not the 1 i originally wanted but it was totally a cool camera *plus it was a bit more cheaper* dat i juz couldnt resist, hihihi)..[thanx mummy! lurve u, muaaahks! ;p - yeah right, like she's gonna read dis, haha!]...camera story is another post ;)

25th April ~ daddy arrived KL late afternoon..had dinner at Alamanda, but not at my fav restaurant Penang Village..instead daddy wanted 2 eat at dis place called Lemongrass..serious shit,
my assam laksa was not yummy or even close 2 saying dat it was okay, the yam cake was ok but the sauce was really sweet (not my liking)..it ruined my mood a bit & 4 a while only..sooo yeah, i'm a bit of a criticizer wen it comes 2 food, i lurve gud food (it makes me happy, besides other things, hehe!)..we did some grocery shopping at Carrefour, i bought 3 books at MPH [more leisure reading :) happy happy]..& not 4getting my dosage of Famous Amos, yumyumyum! ;p

26th April ~ stayed at home, continued reading my new novels/books..mummy & daddy went 2 the pasar malam near my house [i didnt go coz i was lazy & sooo into my novel], i had char kuehtiau (not delicious at all, yuck!! i juz ate 2 spoons) & corncob, snitched a bit of mummy's yong taufo (tasted like it was due 2 expire soon)..honestly, the food sucks k, even daddy's nasi beriyani wasnt dat nice coz the rice was hard, dat's why me & cma never went 2 dat pasar malam, we prefer 2 go 2 Bangi instead..well, wat 2 do..i was lazy 2 drive plus mummy & daddy wanted 2 take a nice evening stroll (they didnt mind coz they wanted 2 exercise, hehehe)..hmmm, nothing much happened..juz another day relaxing at home..

27th April ~ woke up with a massive headache!!! my head was spinning like a ferris wheel/the eye of malaysia/watever dat goes round & round & round! even worse i vomited & poop a few times (felt like diarrhea tho)..then it hit me dat it might be food poisoning!!! arggh, hate being sick!!! my lucky guess is the char kuehtiau & mummy's yong taufo..sooo not fun & happy! but since it was the last day of JJ's discount membership day, i braved the day 2 go shopping at JJ Taman Equine!!! hehehe ;) ..got a few things which was a great bargain! i cant believe i managed 2 drive & shop with a dizzy head, lucky me no vomiting & emergency toilet-call, hihihi ;) ..i juz lurve JJ, even wen i'm sick they made me shop till i literally dropped ;p ..had dinner at the foodcourt (i had porridge due 2 my not soo happy stomach)..then off home 2 recuperate from my sickness & tiredness..but happy & satisfied :) ..cant blame a lady 4 going crazy over a few "discount/sale/supersaver/watever" deals...
SHOPPING IS THE BEST REMEDY 2 CURE ANY SICKNESS !!!

well, 2day daddy's going back 2 Sabah, flight at 5pm, leaving home at 3pm, maybe i can persuade mummy & daddy 4 a Mc.D pit-stop since i know we'll be at LCCT early..hmmm, i'm craving 4 a Mc.Flurry ;p ..well, gotta get ready now!!!

No comments: