Monday, April 14, 2008

A JoB iNtERviEw..BuT wHeN ???

so 2day..well actually dis morning i was suppose 2 go 2 a job interview at about 11am..it's 1:25pm now..the guy said the boss is bz, so he'll be free 2 c me in a little later (didnt give me a specific time! it was hinted like in the late afternoon)..hmmm, i'm sleepy & sick of waiting..i mean they were the ones so eager 2 have me tried out 4 the post of engineer..the guy called me on a sunday 2 setup a time 4 the interview..they sounded quite desperate 2 have an engineer who can start work a.s.a.p!!!..the office is in senawang (negeri sembilan) & i was informed that the site project is in pekan nilai, fuhhh!!!..luckily, c'tea is at home, she skipped class 2day..so here i am at her house in senawang, red-eye & dizzy coz not enuff sleep (stayed up 2 touch-up my resume & prepare watever needed 4 the interview, wasnt expecting dis & it was sooo last minute), sitting at the dining table in my working attire..sooo not fun :(

i know i shouldnt be complaining since nowadays it's not easy 2 get a job especially 4 a fresh grad & dis job offer (well, juz an interview) was served on a silver platter, i didnt even apply 4 it, i was recommended by someone 2 dis company..in fact i havent even sent 1 resume 2 any company, consider ok laa if dis is meant 4 me..but honestly, i had already planned things out..now is not the time 4 me 2 work yet, hihihi, i'm still in the holiday phase ;) ..ok ok, i better stop now..dont wanna be a spoil brat, hahaha! watever ;p

No comments: