Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ApRiL FooL's DaY!!!

another year added 2 my age! hahaha, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME :)
1st april is the day i was born, believe it or not, it's a fact.. ;p
i'm not pulling a prank or joke, hehehe!
it's hard 2 convince some people dat it's sooo true it's my birth-date..

anyway, dis year is different, as far as i can remember..
significant year & age ;p
a lot has happened & a lot will happen..
all important events..as i said 2008 is surely a special year 4 me..
i'm going thru wonderful moments & i've got a lot more 2 come :)

but the saddest thing is dat some people who i thot were my close friends dont remember dat yesterday was my birthday :'(
& the most unexpected was receiving lovely wishes from people who arent dat close 2 me..it really touched me..felt nice & happy 2 know dat it's a big world & everyone we meet has a soft beautiful heart hidden away [not everyone notices dat, even me].. :)

watever it is, rite now at dis moment i'm not gonna prolong dis teeny tiny sadness..it wont do me much gud, so might as well 4get about it & enjoy another year of life :)
it doesnt really matter anymore if "close friends" dont remember my special day..
hahahahaha, must alwez have a big heart & positive mind & a big smile ;p

sooo, CHEERS & HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 anyone else who's celebrating their birthday on 1st april..
may we all have a prosperous & wonderful life full of happiness & LOVE :)

No comments: