Friday, March 28, 2008

Ohhh, SoOo ReLaXiNg...

on wednesday i went 2 Alamanda alone...i cant remember wen was the last time i went there..sumtimes i like 2 go shopping alone, it's soothing u know..some of my friends were like pitying me shopping alone..honestly, it's my way of relaxing, enjoying me-alone time & makes me more confident & independent (chewaaah, last reason sounds sooo 'poyo', hahaha! watever)..but i also shop with friends (especially with c'tea) & once in a blue moon with my sis..dis once in a while 'me-alone shopping/chill at starbucks' activity is fun too u know..anyway, back 2 Alamanda..i was juz cruising around window shopping & getting some stuffs, wen all of a sudden i felt like i wanted a manicure & pedicure..i never had 1 b4, only massages..so since i still had some time b4 shooting off 2 Hartamas 2 meet friends, i went straight 2 Haven (salon & spa)..made a last min appointment 4 juz a manicure, then headed off 4 a late lunch at Penang Village Restaurant..my fav place 2 eat, most of the time i order penang fishball soup, it's delicious ok..the fishball is not juz ur ordinary fishball, it has fillings in it, filled with dat dimsum thing, hahaha! dont know wat it's called..but confirm it's yummy-yummy!!! ;)

wen i went back 2 Haven, i told the girl who was gonna do my nails dat i've never had a manicure b4 & she looked a bit shock, mayb coz she didnt quite believe me, but it wasnt an issue, dat girl looks young 2 me plus she's friendly..wat i really wanna say is dat OMG! dis whole manicure thing is sooo relaxing..i felt calm, almost doze off, with the music in the background, the ambiance juz right..seriously, i'm gonna make dis my monthly ritual, hahaha!!! the best part was wen the girl had finished doing my left nails, i looked at it, then all of a sudden i burst out laughing! she was surprised & i told her dat i have never seen my nails sooo shiny & perfectly beautiful ;p ..damn, i juz love the results, plus the whole motion of getting it done..now i know why girls love manicures! well, i do too, it's a wonderful simple therapy.. :)

too bad i had 2 rush off 2 meet my friends, coz i seriously wanted 2 get a pedicure as well..but then again, it was not a problem at all..hahahaha, dat's coz i juz had a pedicure 2day!!! ;p ..didnt plan on it, was there 2 buy some stuffs at Carrefour, the urge juz came, i mean since i'm already in Alamanda, i might as well make the most of my visit ;) ..dis time i was seated in a low comfy sofa, had my legs soaked in warm water..hmm, wen the same girl (i requested her becoz she's gud, friendly & so focus on her job) started doing my nails, again i felt the same way wen i did my manicure, only dis time i closed my eyes, drifting into a fantasy world, hehehe! then she gave me a short foot massage..haaa, it was real nice being pampered..& i'm doing dis as a reward 4 all the hardwork i had done & the drama i've been thru 2 complete my final semester!!! i truly deserve some pampering :)

nextweek, once i've submit my thesis (hard cover version, the mark of THE END of my student life!), i'm sooo gonna get myself a complete spa package..i guess dat'll replace my original plan of solo vacation 2 Bangkok..my sis is so against dis 'wanna travel alone thing'..i really didnt wanna prolong her blabbering of being concerned about my safety in a foreign country (which i'm so touch, tq)..so, i said "okay, i wont do it!"..so there goes 1 of my 'must-do-things' b4 i start working & being married..huhu! well, no worries.. :) ..anyway, i'm hungry, need food now, tatatititutu!!!

No comments: