Thursday, January 31, 2008

WheRe DiD tHe tiMe Go???

my head is overwhelmed..i seem 2 have a hive of bees in my head, tampering wit my brain..i've got soo many things 2 complete by 2moro (all about asgnmnts & thesis), i'm totally freaked out, can't focus & concentrate on completing it one-by-one, even wen i have a 'to-do-step-by-step' list..i feel like there's not enuff hours in a day, my belief tho..even tho dat there's 24hrs in a day..argghhh!!! where did all those hours go??? did they juz fly by witout saying 'HI' 2 me??? maybe dis is wat i get 4 alwez procrastinating work..hmm, i do start it as early as possible but it'll juz B done half way, more excuses..it's human nature, i guess, or is it related 2 being an Aries?? i wonder..well look at me now, i still have time 2 blog!!! hahahaha!! damn!! ;p
ok, i'm gonna make sure (hopefully) dat wen the holiday is over (which starts nextweek, a whole week free from classes BUT not from asgnmnts&thesis) i'll never procrastinate work again, 2 avoid being in a chaotic world ;p ..so wen all is done b4 the due date, i'll B more calm, hehehe! :)

No comments: