Thursday, November 27, 2008

Back On Track...

sooo, everything is back to normal..i've already started my new job, my home & social life is back on track, hehehe ;) ..plus i'm promising myself to give a bit more love & attention to my darling blog..now i realise there's a lot of things i wanna blog about but there's always an excuse not to do it, like "ayooo, no time later laa" or "ishhh, lazy to type & put in a few pics [friend's wedding at johor]"..ish ish ish!! need a boost laa kan!

well, today is my off day..started late, hahaha woke up at 1230pm!!! waaah, how i miss my beauty sleep ;p ..seriously, it was a pleasure i would love to indulge as often as i can, but now that'll be hard..i'm now in the "working life" zone..even tho i don't work 9-5, i still have to get up early in the morning..

hmm, i had my coffee while planning my schedule & discussing with cna what we need to do today..1st off, went to bangi to settle bank issues..now i got my new maybank visa card, yeahyeah! actually a pending errand, was suppose to get it like a few months ago..& also paid my life insurance which was way overdue [6months k, gila nak termunath nak bayar!!] yeah well, knowing me, procrastinating is my "problem", hehehe :) ..will try my very best to solve that "problem" a.s.a.p!!! [confirm it'll be my #1 resolution for 2009!!!]

after that, we still had time to make a pitstop at my old college to collect my degree certificate [note - another pending errand completed!!]..then i was careless by leaving my IC on the table at the administration office..luckily the guy called me when i was just driving away from the college, must always remember to double check my belongings before i leave anywhere..

well, since me & cna hadn't had lunch yet, we were sooo hungry [it was already 5pm] but couldn't decide where to eat, sooo at last we headed to klcc..it was raining so heavily when we emerged from the smart tunnel..which we were surprised coz before going in, it wasn't raining, just cloudy & dark..seriously, when u're in the tunnel, u have no idea what's the weather outside [of course laa kan, it's not like there's windows on the wall, hahaha!]

i haven't been to klcc for a very very long time..[eh no laa, last time was a few weeks back with daddy, cma & cna..but we just went to the convention center & took a long evening stroll at the park, didn't even go in klcc]..anyway, we ate at the food court, we shared a meal set coz wanted to eat again with cma..hmm, can't remember the name of the stall, alaaa the japanese one ;p ..with tehtarik & nescafe tarik [yumyum, hahaha lama siut tak minum tarik2 drinks]..

then we went around got a few things..
the temptation to shop till i drop was overwhelming!!! but luckily i had a strong will & "slim pocket" of money, hahaha, sooo not much shopping done, just the essential things..i just got a pants, compact powder refill, earrings [cna bought it for me, hehe tq tq] & pimple cream [waah, quite a detailed list of things, hihi]..i have no idea why i'm listing it down..maybe to keep track of my spending, must try to be thrifty maa :p

last stop before we went home was dome cafe, waited for cma there, she had a big sandwich for dinner while me & cna just had the tiramisu cake..i had the dome "espreski honeycomb goldrush" drink..it wasn't that fantastic as i had expected, it was very milky & not much of coffee taste..ohh ya, just a shot of coffee!! patutlaa tak rasa 'umphh power'!!..hmm, quite disappointed laa kan..but the tiramisu was yumyummy :)

last thing i did, photocopy a few documents [must be stated, hahaha!]..then home sweet home ;)

the end of my outing day..tomorrow is no more "honeymoon" day..got work laaa kan!!

No comments: