Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Own Hookah ;)

yeahyeah got myself a hookah ;) my very own, my latest item..sooo now i can shisha anytime i want without having to go out & pay, hahaha! i got the big one..the bottle is black with big crystal like deco..mummy helped me choose..it was either black or red [i love red, my favourite colour but "the design is not really nice juz ok" - according to mummy laa -]..well, i can't change it now, soo yes i would've been happier with the red one..plus i got 2 free boxes of flavour, rose & banana..fyi, that was the only free flavour..beggers can't be choosers right?

but right now i can only shisha in my bedroom coz daddy doesn't know & isn't that happy about smoking..only mummy is ok with it ;) ..anyway, i still haven't used it yet..[takut kena marah laa kan, kang bapaku buat drama pecahkan, hahaha tak mungkin!! paling busuk dia bising membebel, isshhh malas nak dengar!!]..maybe have to wait till parents go back to KK...???

p/s: cna, jangan jeles ye, hahaha! btw, i told mummy yang u pun suka bershisha ;p ..muka mummy macam 'jam' je, dia ingat i yang ajar u tau, chitpodah laa..cheers babe!

can't wait to shisha!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chit...haha!i've got my own one laa babe tho its juz a small one. urs is biggggg okay...

siut je...haha, cannot imagine mummy's face! ;p

Cna