Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another Last Minute..

i juz got a call from this guy from SSBM [HQ in KL]..he's desperately looking for part-time workers..got my name & number from ctea, who recommended me..she was recommended by yaz..it's a 5days thingy [15-19sept] @ Cyberjaya..well, i got an interview tomorrow! another last minute thingy..but ok laaa, better than nothing right? hopefully i get it, hehe..

ayooo, gotta collect my letter from college before the interview, it's on the way tho [fyi - my degree cert is not ready yet, so the college is juz giving us a letter stating that we have officially grad..hmmm, i might get the cert in 3 or 4 months, hampeh!!!]

well, most of the things i need for the interview is already prepared..now all i need to do is iron my clothes & double check everything before i leave my house..wish me some lucky stars ;)

No comments: