Saturday, May 17, 2008

oVeRdOsEd SLeePiNg ...

16 May (Friday) ~ was the most disastrous day i had since i completed my degree [which was done by the end of 1st week of April]..anyway, nothing dramatic happened tho, wat i meant was i did the most disgraced thing, hahaha, slept the whole day away! ;p ..believe me wen i say it was crazy! no 1 in their right mind would have juz followed the flow in Dreamland..i had set my alarm at 2pm..yeah i know still very late but i think it's okay coz i slept at 830am..actually it took me another half hour 2 finally doze off..so basically waking up at 2pm would be right 2 get sufficient sleep!

anyway, i dont remember hearing the alarm go off or have any memory of hitting the snooze button..so in the end i finally woke up wen cma/cna called me..honestly, i couldnt figure out who was who on the phone, hehe, i was still a bit unconscious u know..all i remember was cma/cna asking me wat i was doing & nagged about being crazy 2 be still asleep coz it's not gud since sleeping during 'asar-maghrib' can make me mentally ill, hahaha!!! i got a bit angry coz i dont really like 2 be disturbed if someone juz wanna chitchat, i'm only okay wen there's something important or needs my attention..otherwise, i'll be very cranky & start having an angry mood..anyway, thanx 4 the so-called 'wake-up call', hehehe ;)

**[cma & cna ~~ i'm sorry k 4 being rude & juz hanging up but u know me, hehe ;p ..would have liked 2 chitchat but u guys caught me at the wrong time, my soul was still wandering somewhere on earth & lost track of time ;p ..i know dat was a pathetic excuse & sarcastic remark, haha watever, but u gotta admit it's a little funny tho!!! cant wait 4 ur next call, been wandering if there's any dramatic events or u guys found me my long-lost British/Scottish soulmate, hihihi ;p ..]**

hmmm, after i showered i read the newspaper (online yea..it's more economical since i pay a hefty fee every month 4 Streamyx, why waste money buying newspaper, right??? i'm trying 2 be a stingy lady u know, hahaha!!!)..then i updated dis = "my precious blog"...had dinner with Fazlie & Wandi (Fazlie's friend, 1st time i met him) at 1 of the restaurant near my house, cant remember the name, never ate there b4 & the fact dat i never bother 2 know the name of shops around my area..it's not the average 'kedai tomyam'..the ambiance has a little of a 'kopitiam' shop & a typical 'kedai makan melayu' [ok laa, easy 2 say it was a mixture of all], wasnt crowded, looked clean, spacious & simple..plus it has WiFi, but the most shocking thing is dat they have their own website (saw it on the receipt holder on the table), amazing izzit??? hahaha, i bet cma&cna's jaw dropped..

i had plain rice & 'ayam masak merah'..it was gud but wat i didnt like was it had no veggies, only chicken & onion..i was very hungry so it didnt really matter dat much, juz a teeny bit..hmmm, a very simple & plain dish..overall it was delicious not bad tho ;) ..me satisfied! anyway, the main reason Fazlie & Wandi came over was 2 collect cma's car, it's 4 sale since no 1 is gonna use it & she wont be back 4 another 6months or maybe longer than dat..i've got my own car, no point of me using 2 cars coz we bought the same brand, Kelisa [yg chomel & in trend - coz lots of people are driving Kelisa u know]..except if her car was a Beemer, i would have gladly sold my car instead..ohhh Beemer, u r my dream car!!! ;)

after giving the car away, i headed home..did a short 'drama marathon'..yes, i know..again!!! man, i have no idea why lately i'm sooo hooked 2 my laptop, it's like my new lover & obsession!!! maybe i'm making up 4 lost entertainment time at home, i mean wen i was so crazy doing my thesis & studying 4 final exams i hardly got the time 2 use my laptop 4 fun & i missed out lots of my favourite dramas..hmmm, dat's a logical reason..& i'm sticking 2 dat excuse!!! ;p

No comments: