Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Gotta Get The BaLL RoLLing!!!

my weekend & yesterday were juz the usual days i've been going thru..nothing dramatic, happening or dat needs some written remembrance..i didnt go out, felt tremendously lazy!!! well, 2day & dis few coming days i've got a few errands 2 do which i totally 4got 2 jot down last week...

#1) Need 2 get my degree transcript
#2) Need 2 photocopy extra certs
#3) Need 2 go 2 a printing shop/cybercafe 2 print more resume
#4) Need 2 collect my copy of my thesis from my supervisor
#5) Need 2 pay Kak Elis my Prudential life insurance (only gonna pay 4 3months, then subsequently pay another 2months payment & till the end of debt, once i have enuff cash!!! now the total of overdue is 7months!!! shit i'm screwed without a "money guaranteed life" assuming my life is very valuable & priceless!!!)
#6) Need 2 call 'S-G' 2 ask how's the progress of business
#7) Need 2 text-msg 'someone' 2 ask 4 my money back (i'm soo not gud at asking people 2 pay back, kinda feel awkward & like i'm cold hearted or something!!)
#8) Need 2 ask Fizi where 2 get the job application form, make appointment 2 meet him 2 certify my certs & give my resume b4 23rd May!
#9) Need 2 collect my tripod from the camera shop @ Sunway Pyramid
#10) Need 2 send my pants 2 the tailor
#11) Need 2 service my car
#12) Need 2 pay electricity + water + maintenance + streamyx + housephone (another cash outflow dat i purposely tend 2 4get/ignore until i have no choice but 2 clear these bills)
#13) Need 2 send my 'kain' 2 the tailor 2 make 'baju kurung' or watever suitable laa! try 2 find a cheap rate labour work!
#14) cant think of anything else at dis moment

i'm sooo dizzy & blur! seems like i need santa claus 2 give me a big box of money!!! so, i guess there's a lot 2 do & tons of cash 2 be given away..sooo not gud, not happy at all.. :( ...serious f*cking shit i really need 2 get zillion trillion of ringgits now, the sooner the better!!!

2day's confirmed agenda besides the red-highlighted 'Needs issues' listed above, includes; "late lite lunch & spa treatment & dinner & coffee & watever dat will spontaneously come 2 mind activity" wit Emi ILaniz..a girl's day out juz the 2 of us [Ctea is in the middle of an EXAM war!!! i wont let her join till she's done wit exams then we'll have fun ;p , dat's 4 sure]..havent seen or talked 2 Emi 4 more than 5months!!! lots of catching-up 2 do..kinda miss her..even wen i'm hurt by her action of TOTALLY abandoning me 4 her boyfriend!!! :( ..sooo not fun & not nice!!! anyway, she apologized & admitted 2 the so-called 'crime'..i 4give her, hehehe, but i'm surely gonna torture her ;) ..well, not gonna dwell on it anymore coz 2day is "reconnecting/rebounding" day 4 us ;)

*NoTe ~ will i be able 2 wake up as i have planned??? it's already 6am now, can i manage 2 wake up at 10am??? ohhh God, puhleez make me wake up & get my errands done!!!

No comments: