Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shorty Short Updates (Part #3)...

Friday (30th May) ~ went to the spa to do facial & manicure..had my nails painted purple ;) ..then i had dinner at 'My Kopitiam' in Taipan, i was lazy to go anywhere else since the spa is in Taipan..i had the chicken porridge & kopi 'o honey..after i was done eating, headed to Sunway Pyramid coz i wanted to get some J.Co donuts [been craving for these damn donuts, since like 3weeks ago!!!] but it was already a bit late like 930pm, figured there weren't gonna be much choice left..

sooo, no donuts..still dreaming about it [sampai meleleh air liur tau]..well, to cheer myself up, went to Coffee Bean [me still in S. Pyramid] with Berd..i had a LARGE vanilla latte [ikut nafus!] & tiramisu cake while Berd juz had a regular caramel ice blended..chilled till midnight then went home..i was sooo exhausted i slept once i got home, no 'drama-marathon'..


Today ~ stayed at home..did the laundry, cleaned the house a bit, checked my email, read the newspaper & did some 'drama-marathon', hahaha! ohhh, & i mentally planned my road trip to J.B for Farhanah's wedding, hihihi ;p ..that's all, nothing exciting happened :(

**btw,on Friday evening my dad called to tell me that my atuk saudara passed away in the mosque, right after giving the khutbah, :( ..[he was the tok imam in that district in Sabah]..*Al-Fatihah*, may Allah bless his soul, amin..**

No comments: