Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Fever Attack :(

dis was about last week..the day after my spa activity with Emi (Tuesday, 20th May), i was attacked by the fever disease which included cough & flu..so basically i juz stayed at home 4 the past few days since i got sick..didnt go c the doctor coz i was sooo weak, no energy & damn lazy 2 drive myself 2 the nearest clinic (which is juz a 3minutes drive from my house, hehe)...hmmm, i think i stayed home till Friday (23rd May)..yup dat's correct coz i didnt have the energy 2 update my blog so i juz posted the 'blogthings' quiz ;p ..& i went 2 Ayunni's house on Saturday..so, i was sick for 3 damn days! :(

wen i was at home, i did nothing much, juz the usual drama-marathon thingy but i slept most of the time..my fever was quite bad 2 the extent dat i slept without the fan or aircond on..honestly, during those awful days i juz wanted my mum here :( ..felt lonely, wanted some attention & pampering..yelaah, who else would want 2 look after me wen i'm sick??? ohhh, how i wished dat i had a very caring & loving boyfriend 2 fuss over me & pamper me unconditionally...arrgggh, never mind, not important anymore or at dis moment!!!

anyway, dis fever thing & running nose is all gone..only occasional coughing, there's still some phlegm stuck somewhere in my lungs, hahaha!!! well, dat's the story of "a 3days fever attack", hehehe ;p

No comments: