Friday, May 23, 2008

A DaY WiTh BaBy ALYA & ToNs Of FooD ;)

2morow there's gonna be a 'makan-makan' thingy at Ayunni's house in Serdang, 4pm..yeahyeah!!! but i've already said i'll be there early 2 help out a bit & bcoz i miss baby Alya Nursafwa soo much; my little god-daughter a.k.a Ayunni's child, hehehe ;p ..the last time i saw them was in February or March [not really sure], it was juz a short visit but dis time i'm gonna spend some quality time wit baby Alya [also wit her mama of corz, hehe]..anyway, everyone who's gonna be there are all my ex-'colleagues & bosses' plus my collegemates (who were in the same company wit me) from my Industrial Training/Practical days..so, it's like a reunion/get-2gether party ;) ..ohhh, i'm soo excited & really cant wait!!! ;p

NOTE:~ Ayunni & her family call baby Alya Nursafwa as Safwa, while i prefer 2 call her Alya coz it's such a beautiful name [well, i lurve her 1st name coz it sounds more classy & glamour, hahaha ;p ]

No comments: