Friday, May 9, 2008

Another ALamanda PitStop...

i thot dat i would be able 2 wake up wen my alarm rang at 9am..but as my sleepy head couldnt resist the pleasure of a peaceful doze, i continued sleeping till 10am!!! actually last nite i had promised mummy dat we would go 2 the developer's office in the morning (b4 office lunch hour)..hmm, i assumed i could be ready by 11am but then i had a stomach ache & had 2 make a few visits 2 the loo..by the time i was done, mummy asked if we would make it in time, sooo i suggested dat we might as well go 4 lunch 1st..b4 dat we went 2 the DIY store in Bangi 2 get some ant poison (dont know why lately there's been a lot of ants roaming in my house, hmmm soo curious laa)..

then we dashed off 2 Alamanda (seriously, i have no idea why i keep going there, i guess it's convenient since it's the nearest & getting there is a smooth ride with no jam, hahaha)..we had lunch at the Chicken Rice shop..after dat i dragged mummy 2 Jantzen coz i needed a haircut..my short hair had grown 2 the length of my shoulders & it was a hassle..actually, i kinda like having short hair now, sooo light headed & easy 2 manage coz my hair is thick..didnt bring my camera along 4 a 'b4 & after' shots, coz i didnt plan on cutting my hair 2day, it was a spontaneous urge (well of corz now i can take pics after the haircut, hehehe)..

my stomach was so full dat i had decided no rice 4 dinner 2nite, in fact i only wanna eat bread or buns..a lite dinner! so, i bought Cinnabon..believe it, dat was the only thing we bought..no shopping 4 clothes or novels or watsoever..keeping 2 a budget..i got plans 4 something quite big, hehe ;) ..after dat we went 2 the developer's office in Seri Kembangan..juz a short meeting then off 2 home sweet home..

but i had 2 make a pit-stop at my old college (chewaaah!!! no more being a student, feels great 2 finally get my degree), had needed someone 2 certify my certs coz i'm planning 2 go 2 Midvalley 2morow, there's a career-fest dat my ex-classmate told me about (was informed 2 bring along my resume)..well, hopefully i'll get a job soon, i think the career-fest is a gud place 2 seek employment..anyway, i'm juz hoping 4 the best of those lucky stars :)

No comments: