Friday, April 11, 2008

DeAdLy gHoSt

yesterday went 2 c a movie @ cineleisure damansara..had already booked tickets 4 the movie 'shutter'..but then since lately my sleeping pattern has gone bonkers, yesterday i slept at 11am!!! was reading 'shopaholic & baby' till the end, crazy me! 'shutter' was playing at 6pm dat day..but i woke a little after 4pm..panic k! of corz laa panic coz my house 2 cineleisure damansara will take about 45mins-1hour, especially since i was going during the peak hours people were leaving work..i juz knew i wouldn't make it 2 cineleisure b4 the movie coz i still had 2 make a pit-stop at jalan duta 2 pick up my pal..sooo, yeah we missed the movie :( ..instead we watched 'deadly ghost', the thai movie..hahaha, plz DO NOT watch dis movie, i repeat DO NOT..not coz it's scary or wat..IT'S DAMN BOOORINGGG!!! i'm telling u it's not worth ur money, time & happiness ;) ..me sooo disappointed..had been looking 4ward 2 scare myself..i didnt even understand the storyline, stupid dialog, nothing interesting at all..but the best part was i nearly fell asleep! managed 2 close my eyes 4 a while, hihihi..so now u can imagine 'deadly ghost' is not deadly after all..the deadly thing is boredom!!! hahaha ;p

anyway, i'm all set 2 watch 'congkak'..the malay ghost movie..huuh! i'm soo gonna gather the gang 4 a movie session soon..juz watching the preview of 'congkak' gave me goosebumps! well, not really a dramatic goosebumps but the feel was there ;) ..hopefully 'congkak' is a great movie :)

No comments: