Thursday, March 27, 2008

i'M SoOo 'FuLL oF iT' !!!

yeah!!! at dis moment ~ i'm sooo gonna be arrogant, i'm sooo gonna boast, i'm sooo gonna be full of it, i'm sooo an egoist on dis event!!! :p

my preparation, hard work, high spirit & dedication [hmmm, is it ?!?!?!] has made my day, i did perfectly well (in fact great) on my viva (thesis presentation)!!! i managed 2 present all my slides in time & said wat i should, the funny thing was i talked quite fast till i was out of breath & my lungs were so weak from lack of oxygen, hehehe!

but dat's not really the reason my ego is gigantic..the examiner fired me with about 7 questions (while most of my friends only got about 4 questions), & all she asked was my opinion, well i answered it all perfectly! ;p ..i'm not juz assuming dis coz after every answer i gave she said "very gud" while nodding..

wen all was done, she said it again "gud presentation, very gud", she found nothing 2 cross-examine my slides or counter my answers..so there!! why shouldnt i be proud of myself??? to add to my already enormous ego, my supervisor congratulated me "very gud presentation, u did well, luckily u're gud in communication & gave the best answer, even tho u're a bit lazy sumtimes"

hahahaha! can u believe dat?! she managed to slip in a comment about my laziness, but no worries, didnt even felt hurt or offended, well dat's becoz it's quite true ( note; i'm only lazy 25% of the time, not alwez, hahaha), so why deny it or get all upset? it didnt bother me at all, in fact i was sooo happy dat i felt like hugging my supervisor..i was given a compliment (which i truly felt i earned it), so being a polite lady i replied "thank u" with a big grin & glowing face =)


hahahahahaha!!! go ahead be sick & disgusted wit my boasting & humongous ego, i dont even care..well, do u need a bucket 2 throw-up in?!?! if u do then juz get the hell out of my blog, didnt force u 2 read & like it, shoo shoo!!!

anyway, i'm grateful 2 Allah, he blessed me in a way i didnt expect, even wit all the drama i made..honestly, i was scared b4 presenting, panicked like hell, my confidence was on low level, i juz couldnt stop my heart from beating so fast! i was afraid i couldnt remember wat 2 say or dat i couldnt answer the examiner's questions..but wen all was finished & i was praised, it felt really gud, it was 1 hell of an experience & 1 hell of a sweet memorable memory, which i'll remember 4 a very very long time.. ;p ..

plus, i appreciate my supervisor, she has been helpful & supportive, even tho sumtimes she complains dat i'm doing things last minute & havent completed wat was supposed 2 be done in a certain time-line..in fact she was quite worried all the time, asking me "can u get it done? u're way behind schedule..haa, last minute work, so u gotta put in extra effort"..but then she'll boost back my spirit & morale, by saying dat i can do it & complete it on time..man, i gotta hand it 2 her, believing in me!!! instead of scolding me or being angry & totally give up hope on me..

the most touching thing was b4 my presentation, she said ~i'll do well-dont panic & worry-be confident~..i felt so relieved & grateful 2 have sumone there at dat moment giving me moral support..ohhh, & also grateful 2 c'tea, my family (mum, dad, cma, cna) & my close friends..


i feel lucky 2 have people concerned about me & being my 'life-guard' wen i was half drowning while doing my thesis =) ..god, plz bless them all 4 me.. :)


OMG!!! am i giving a formal speech of appreciation/gratitude?!?!?! like winning an award or sumthing??? hahahahaha!!! cheekychika has gone bonkers! but wit a big heart full of love & gratitude <3

well, i might as well end it like a speech..thank u all, muuaaahks!!! xoxo ;p

No comments: