Friday, March 21, 2008

Something Is 'NOT RIGHT' !!!

i've been feeling restless since yesterday afternoon, having dis uneasy feeling in my heart, my instinct is like telling me something unpleasant is gonna happen 2 me or something not good is going on dat will affect me..i dont know!!! dis is driving me crazy, really crazy & confuse..i've been sooo moody, cant concentrate on my work, had no mood 2 talk 2 anyone, felt like lashing out, my mind is disoriented & my heart is juz pumping harder..the worst part is trying 2 sort it out with no idea wat's the source..i tried 2 ignore it by doing some house chores, laundry, thesis & watever dat will distract me from trying 2 figure out dis so-called uneasy gut feeling..i honestly cant pinpoint wat or who is giving me this uneasiness..i thot it was juz a passing dilemma or dat my instinct is juz haywire, but it's still going on right now!!!

until i know or watever happens then it'll juz stop, coz i've already gone thru dis cycle of instinct/moment b4..i hate dis..been thru it a few times & the events were all unpleasant unhappy, wit me ending up crying angry frustrated sad & all those bad emotions, almost all of the events had been about my personal life..there MUST be a reason 4 me 2 have dis sign at dis moment..all i've been doing is pray 2 god 2 juz let me have it right now coz i really wanna get it over wit..i need 2 relax & focus on my preparation 4 thesis presentation, 2 get my powerpoint completed & 2 do some reading on the topic..arghhh!!! but then again dat wouldnt be a good idea coz surely i'll dwell on the matter & the effect is gonna stay 4 quite a long time...ohhh, why cant i juz feel dis after i've completed my thesis?!?!

~ plz god, let me settle important matters 1st witout dis obstacle/challenge..wen i'm done, then let it be, i'll juz accept watever it is... ~ :(

No comments: