Thursday, November 15, 2007

1st of Many ;p

hahaha!!!
my 1st blog...
a new journal...yeahhh!
i've got sooo many thngs 2 jot down but cant decide where 2 start...
2007 has been an eventful year 4 me...
trust me..i think i need a P.A to organize my life..
who am i kidding??? i'm no VIP..i'm not dat bz ;p
i juz tend 2 pretend i got sooo many thngs 2 do, hehehe!

the 1st thng i rmmbr is my 1st surprise birthday party thrown by my bestest friend/petsis, Ms Ctea is her name,hehehe ;)
u cant imagine how i felt..well mayb it's nothng 4 sum ppl but it was memorable :) ~ babe,thnx a thrillion zillion, u made me so happy,luv u!

then my holidays..wow! will definitely blog it soon..
i guess i love 2 travel & i'll travel if i got the cash & time,hehe..
i'm juz the usual college student skipping class juz 2 relax, i guess my lecturers wont be too thrill if they found out..but lucky me!
well since dis is gonna be my last sem in college (i pray 2 God it'll be,cant wait 2 grad), i dont think i'll be going anywhere far 2 chill now...juz chilling around here,huhu ;p

dis is my last week of holiday, gonna get my results dis monday..i'm so scared & nervous..i know i didnt do well on 1 subject..afraid of failing but i'm all prepared 4 the worst.. :( at least i still got a sem 2 repeat it,hahaha! hopefully NO!
damn scary!!!

i'm bored with my student life..wanna go make sum BIG $$$...hahaha!
i wonder how much will i make wen i bcome a civil engineer..mayb not much 4 a fresh grad..not dat important now..

i think i need 2 get ready 2 meet kak eliz (330pm appointmnt), my new life insurance agent..complicated situation..my old agent stopped working..the big prob is dat i'm way behind my payment (a few months), argghhh! whr did i spend dat money??? ohhh yeah, shopping! hahaha ;p cant help it, wont deny it, guilty as charged! it's normal dat girls luv shopping, getting dat new clothes/shoes/handbag/etc..it's a necessity u know! :)

man, dis is great! why didnt i think of blogging?! hehehe ;p
doesnt matter, dis is a great new beginning.. :)

3 comments:

malevolent said...

i know u like huge things, but that one is more then u can handle...kakaka

rasinarasid said...

cool sis!haha...your life couldn't be cheekier than mine. Thats why i'm not writing about it!hehe...rite, like i need to answer "whhere did you spend that money?"...dUh... ;)

Anonymous said...

awww..too bad i'm not the 1st poster for ur blog babe...hehehe bz with claz la yesterday.straight from 2pm till 8pm...neways tahniah on ur newborn. may you are blessed with ideas and creativities to rant and vent ok..hehehe